Friday, November 17, 2006

Content!

Okay, so there's no pictures yet. But ha! There is a video :-)

This is an oddity that kept getting odder. My boyfriend and our friends are making a video game parody movie, and I am helping out in the props/set/costumes/general-how-the-heck-can-we-do-this-can-you-fix-it-or-hold-this-up capacity. I also get craaaazy ideas.

So, of course, I had to crochet dolls of the main characters and then beg for pictures. And when going out to take pictures with the dolls, somehow the gang came back...with this!



I love it. And who else has a fake commercial for their crocheted junk? In a language no one who was involved with it actually speaks? (We are all from Illinois)

Incidentally, if you want to know what the heck all this is about and what those odd costumes are for, check out the movie page at http://www.pressstartmovie.com

No comments: