Friday, June 13, 2008

Non-project update

Well, you might have noticed there was a good two year gap in my posting there...okay, nobody reads this so nobody noticed but I still feel inclined to explain it.

The past few years got CRAZY. The past year went extra-crazy-supersized, substitute a big batch of crazy for the fries, with a cold medium glass of crazy CRAZY.

Yeah...

So, um...the highlights then.

1) I quit my job. This was a good thing. It literally was so stressful that it was giving me heart problems, at 24. Yikes

2) got married. See "need insurance through hubby's good job since I just quit mine." Oh, and love and all that.

3) broke off all ties with my parents (long story- trust me this is a good thing)

4) hubby finished making a movie (see: free time suddenly appears)

5) I decided to start writing a novel (yep, I'm crazy)

6) got new job (just recently) yay!

So yeah...a lot going on. Things are pretty good now- I got a new job, and have gotten rid of two huge stressors in my life- my parents and my old job. So smooth sailing.

Of course, I'm now trying to work my job, take care of the apartment and the still super busy media dude that I'm hitched to, and have decided to add "writing a novel" n top of that.

Still, things are better- see the list of goodness?

1) married
2) figured out knitting somewhat
3) slightly better at cooking
4) I love working on my book, even though it's hard and hard to make time for and I know it stinks

Not bad, eh?

Further details later.

No comments: